about the only country music i can stomach is some of garth brooks and toby keith
the rest i cant stand
I'm not a huge fan, but I do enjoy some of it...
I have to say that new Tim McGraw song, Kristofferson has to be the most "country", classic sounding song out right now. When I think of country music, that song fits the bill perfect...
I love that song haha..
just had to get that off my chest
about the only country music i can stomach is some of garth brooks and toby keith
the rest i cant stand
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
some of it's whacked out crazy stuff, however, u can't go wrong with Garth Brooks. Toby is OKAY, not great...
Brooks and Dunn are the greatest. Big and Rich opened a whole new door for country music, and bringin' in ole' Cowboy Troy and his hick-hop haha
The only country I can stand is the old stuff. George Jones, JC, Jennings, Nelson- his song writing is amazing- Haggard, Coe, Williams, both of them. Otherwise gimmie metal. Gel-haired cowboys just don't cut it.
I love country.
Gary Allan is my favorite.
I also really like George Strait and Trace Adkins.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some of it's whacked out crazy stuff, however, u can't go wrong with Garth Brooks. Toby is OKAY, not great...
Brooks and Dunn are the greatest. Big and Rich opened a whole new door for country music, and bringin' in ole' Cowboy Troy and his hick-hop haha </div></div>
i just like toby keith because hes the most patriotic bastard alive
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
For anyone wantin' a new sound of music..Try Colt Ford. He's amazaing. I hate rap music..but this guy is all country but only raps the songs. He sings with John Micheal Montgomery a lot. They have a great song together called 'Ride Through the Country'.
I have been in a country music mood for the past 2-3 months. Used to I wouldn't hardly listen to it. I still don't like Garth. Trace Adkins is probably my preference to listen to at the moment.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
trace adkins was great on celebrity apprentice
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
My thoughts exactly. Ive been in a down mood since the country cousin got busted for drugs.
Anybody remeber when Garth Brooks came out of the closet with Chris Gaines? WoW What a homo
GO VOLS
Bookmarks